GXU gearboxes are designed for vessels where the size
of the engine room is limited. The gearbox can be delivered with different
center distances for best possible arrangement in the engine room. The
gearbox is engineered with a solid design for high reliability in operation.
PTO’s for hydraulic pumps or shaft generator can be delivered.
|The gearboxes are manufactured
with following main components:
• Cast steel gearbox housing
• Input shaft arranged for flexible coupling
• Hydraulic operated multi-plate clutch for secure and soft engagement
• Gearwheels with hardened and ground helical teeth for silent operating
• Hydraulic built in servo unit for secure propeller pitch setting
• Output shaft with flange arrangement for propeller shaft coupling
• All bearings of roller type with a low friction losses and long lifetime
• Spherical roller thrust bearing with a low friction losses and long lifetime
All parts are made of the most suitable material qualities.
Finnøy Gear & Propeller AS • Finnøy, N-6487 Harøy • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: +47 71 27 60 00 • Fax: +47 71 27 60 35